Abundant Life GROUPS provide meaningful ways to grow through what we’re going through…together! In groups, you are able to fellowship with good people from the church and surrounding area. Groups help us grow in our faith and strengthen our relationship with God and each other. We call it community.
Why Small Groups?
Life is not meant to be lived in isolation. We were created to experience life together, yet pre-epidemic surveys estimate as many as 3 of 5 Americans are lonely.
The threat of Covid-19 has disrupted communities worldwide. We get it but God’s desire for us to unite and support one another hasn’t changed. Our GROUPS are back now and growing stronger than ever.
Small groups in the Baltimore area are currently meeting on Thursdays in-person and online. Find a Group
How to join a Group:
- Mobile App (Recommended)
- Groups Website
Church Center Mobile App
1. Open the Church Center application on your mobile device.
2. Select “Groups” from the bottom menu.
3. Under the Find a Group section, select “Community Group”.
4. Browse the group options and select a group of interest.
5. Select the “Ask to Join” button located on the bottom right of screen.
6. Respond to the group leader once you receive the welcome email.
1. Select the “Find a Group” button on the homepage or the Small Groups page at abundantlifebaltimore.com/groups (also found using “Small Groups” from the menu).
2. Browse the group options and select a group of interest.
3. Select the “Ask to Join” button located on the bottom right of screen.
4. Respond to the group leader once you receive the welcome email.
1. Visit the registration booth located in the foyer.
2. Work with a Groups Ministry Team rep to choose a group.
3. Note that if you do not have a mobile device that can be used, there will be a device provided for registration.