Why Small Groups?
Abundant Life Groups provide meaningful ways to grow…together! In groups, you are able to fellowship with good people from the church and surrounding area. Groups help us grow in our faith and strengthen our relationship with God and each other. We call it community.
Small groups in the Baltimore area are currently meeting on Thursdays in-person and online. Find a Group
How to join a Group:
- Mobile App (Recommended)
- Groups Website
Church Center Mobile App
1. Open the Church Center application on your mobile device.
2. Select “Groups” from the bottom menu.
3. Under the Find a Group section, select “Community Group”.
4. Browse the group options and select a group of interest.
5. Select the “Ask to Join” button located on the bottom right of screen.
6. Respond to the group leader once you receive the welcome email.
1. Select the “Find a Group” button on the homepage or the Small Groups page at abundantlifebaltimore.com/groups (also found using “Small Groups” from the menu).
2. Browse the group options and select a group of interest.
3. Select the “Ask to Join” button located on the bottom right of screen.
4. Respond to the group leader once you receive the welcome email.
1. Visit the registration booth located in the foyer.
2. Work with a Groups Ministry Team rep to choose a group.
3. Note that if you do not have a mobile device that can be used, there will be a device provided for registration.
Interested in talking to someone about a group? Contact us to reach a member of our groups team.
Attending Abundant Life Church and wish to officially register your own group? Click here!